Addiction NI is a Trading Style of The Northern Ireland Community Addiction Service, a registered charity providing treatment and support for people who are dependent on alcohol or drugs. We provide tailor-made treatment programmes for people with drug or alcohol problems, delivered in community settings. We also give confidential support for people affected by someone else’s drinking or drug use.
Addiction NI is:
- Professional: Qualified therapists providing counselling treatment and advice
- Easy to access: You can make an appointment yourself, a referral from a doctor is not essential. We do not charge for treatment sessions but welcome donations
- Community based: Our centres are in community settings and provide a relaxed environment
- Confidential: Your privacy is important to us
- Non-judgmental: Our counsellors focus on your treatment needs
- Promoting inclusion: We work with people experiencing social exclusion
We are open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 1pm on Fridays. For help outside of these hours, please visit the Links page.